- TECAPEI is "transparent amber" like PSU but more rigid and has a higher module of elasticity.
- TECAPEI complies with the regulations of the FDA/BGA and/or USP Class VI and thus meet the application requirements for contact with foodstuffs and must be employed in food technology
- TECAPEI is hydrolysis resistant to hot water and superheated steam
- TECAPEI has a high resistance to gamma radiation and outstanding mechanical strength
- TECAPEI can be used up to 180°C (short time 200°C)
|Polyetherimid||Semi conductor technology, food technology, medical technology||Operating temp. up to +170 °C, FDA compiliant, good radiation resistance, flame retardant (UL94V-0)||170||Transparent, amber|
|TECAPEI GF 30 + 30% glass fibres (on request)||Polyetherimide|
|TECAPEI + special pigments (on request)||Polyethermide|